THIS ORDER IS NOW CLOSED. Thanks to all who participated!
The next communication you'll get from us will be your invoice. That could take a week or possibly even more depending on AP, so don't worry if it's been a few days. You're free to ask us for a status update at any time.
You asked for it, well here it is. An Angelic Pretty group order!
This order will close on February 11 10PM EST.
We've never done an AP group order before because Angelic Pretty's system is a little different than our other brands in ways that make a group order difficult. But a bunch of people have asked us to do one, so we're going to try it. The caveats:
- There is a $50 minimum order requirement, the reason being we want to avoid going back and forth with AP over whether they have a $17 pair of socks, which could delay the entire shipment.
- We will require 100% payment within 24 hours once we verify stock with AP.
- We cannot guarantee that we can get any given item until we actually order it from AP and hear back from them, even if the web site says it's in stock (hence the rule above).
So here's how it will work, and be sure to read these instructions carefully:
1. Browse Angelic Pretty's Japanese shopping site to find the products you want. (Visit their site and click "shopping".) This is the stock we can order from. If it's easier, you can use their English site first and then try to find the same products on the Japanese site, but the Japanese site has different (usually more current) stock.
2. Important: click the order button next to the color of the product you want on the Japanese site. You need to do this to check stock status. For example, this is the ordering section of the page for the Lovely Girl Rider's Jacket:
The colors listed are (left to right, top to bottom): pink x pink, lavender x pink, mint x pink, and black x black. You would click the button next to the color you want. If you then see this...
...then your product is sold out at Angelic Pretty. We can't get it. Sorry!
If, on the other hand, you see a shopping cart with your product in it, then you're in luck!
3. Email us at email@example.com with the following info:
- Subject: Angelic Pretty group order
- Your full name
- The item number of the item you want (this is printed above the item name on the product page)
- The item name
- The color you want
- If it's easy enough for you, a direct link to the item (you need to know how to get the link of a frame - it's ok if you don't)
- The Japanese price (for further verification)
- Your email address for PayPal invoicing
UPDATE: Please also let us know the state or country you're shipping to, so we know whether we need to charge sales tax (only in NY) and what we need to charge for shipping.
4. We will then verify ourselves that we can add it to our cart, and if so, we'll calculate our price for the item and email it to you. Our prices are generally calculated by converting the Japanese price into dollars and then adding our costs for shipping from Japan and overhead, usually 5-10% of the total, depending on the cost and weight of the item. We will also send you the shipping cost from us to you - our standard shipping rates are here.
5. If you ok the price, we will add it to our order that we're sending to AP.
6. As soon as AP invoices us, we will invoice you for the full price of the item. So your next communication will be a PayPal invoice, which you have 24 hours to pay.
7. AP sends the item to us, and we turn around and send it to you.
Note that we will have to charge tax of New York residents on items over $110 or on accessories of any amount. Sorry - we don't keep that money.
Regarding Jewelry Jelly, AP's newest reserve series: We will be stocking this in our store, however what we can actually get is anybody's guess at this point. So you can ask us to order this series for you, but if you're really set on getting a specific color and style, a shopping service that can stand in line at one of their Japanese stores will be a safer bet. AP understandably gives priority to their own stores in Japan.
By the way, a couple of you already have placed special orders - those are already coming in a shipment that's hopefully shipping this week. This is a separate, new order we're putting together.
That's it! Hopefully not too complicated. Feel free to email us with any questions, or ask here.