Important Angelic Pretty news today!
First, just take a look at this:
That's a tower of Milky Planet just prior to shipping. All in a day's work...
Also, we got a surprise from Angelic Pretty - Milky Planet wrist cuffs!
These will be available exclusively in our store.
With Milky Planet out the door, it's finally time to begin pre-orders for the Fantasic Dolly series! We now have confirmed our upcoming stock with Angelic Pretty, and we will be posting select items for sale to our web site Monday, July 26 at 10PM EDT at this link.
As we said before, several items from this series sold out immediately on reserve in Japan, and we're also going to be holding a few items for our store. So we will have a very limited selection for this series on our site tomorrow, all in black or pink, including:
OP: Black, Pink
HWJSK: Black, Pink
Katyusha: Pink, Black
Overknee socks: Pink, Black
Don't wait for anything else to show up - this is what we'll be posting tomorrow.
Below is what we're saving for our store - these will not be posted to our web site and there will be no reserves or holds, but just FYI if you're local to us:
There will be a few updates/clarifications to the way the process works this time:
1. We don't guarantee a delivery date. We can only estimate based on past experience. We will work our hardest to get your items as quickly as possible. It has never taken longer than 30 days and is generally much less than that, but "generally" being the key word. The time it takes to receive any large shipment from Japan is not always 100% predictable.
2. No cancellations are allowed once your order is placed, unless your items have not shipped within 30 days of your payment being accepted or credit card being charged.
3. No changes are allowed once your order is placed. Please take enough time when placing your order to make sure everything is correct. These items often sell so quickly that it is impossible to switch a color or item after the fact.
4. Google Checkout is NOT accepted. While we technically still have Google Checkout turned on (so their system can interact with ours for existing orders), we have removed their buttons from our web site and any orders placed through a roundabout way using their system will be canceled.
5. In the extremely unlikely event that two people place an order for the same item at approximately the same time and both are allowed through by our web site, the first completed order will be the one accepted. No makeups will be offered for the second order for the same item. We don't expect this situation to occur this time (this is why we are not accepting Google Checkout, which was responsible for this issue during the Milky Planet pre-order).
6. As usual with AP featured series items, only one main item (one-piece, jumper skirt or skirt) is allowed per person.
These updates are just to try to eliminate any confusion so that everybody knows the rules and process beforehand, which will reduce any issues after the fact.
Hope to see you tomorrow at 10PM!