Happy holidays, everyone! Today we just want to tell you about a few things we've been working on leading up to our Christmas store closure today (the timing of most of these items is coincidental).
* First, a lot of you have been asking about the new Victorian maiden reserves! Well, we finally have news! VM gave us our reserve periods for two rounds of items at once, so we've finally posted the last round (it's ended on their site but just began yesterday on ours). Check it out, because this one's quick (and some items are already sold out!) - it ends on the 26th!
* There's another round coming just after Christmas, and that will end on the 4th. You can see what's coming on VM's reserve page - it's the top group of items still to be posted. Watch for those early next week!
Additionally, we've made some changes to the reserve category to hopefully make it a little less confusing to pick out what we have in stock vs. what's on reserve. The biggest change is that reserve items will no longer show up on our site in the main Victorian maiden section at all. You have to look at the reserve page (or find them in a search). The main section will now only show items we either have in stock, or that have just recently sold out. We hope to have some new items in stock soon!
Reserve items will also now change to "special order" status after they've been released by VM. We'll keep these items up for a while and you can order them if you email us first to confirm stock. You can also special order anything relatively recent that we've since hidden - you just need to ask us.
* Other news - we've updated our FAQ, and added a few new FAQ items! These have a "new" icon next to them, so they're easy to find.
* We also have a round of Angelic Pretty items from our recent shipment that we're in the process of adding to our site! Lots of dresses...
* Lastly, we'll be closing at 4:30pm today and we'll be closed tomorrow but will be on a regular schedule next week. That's 1-8 every day, including Monday, so you can spend all your Christmas money without having to wait! We'll announce whether we'll be open on 1/1 early next week - it's also a Saturday, so we may be! We'll keep you posted.
Enjoy your holidays!