We are now accepting reservations for Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's limited edition Rococo Princess tea party one-piece dresses!
Info on the reserve process and available items is below!
The Reserve Process
1. Check below for a listing of items currently up for reserve.
2. We recommend doing an initial availability check on the Baby, the Stars Shine Brigh web site prior to placing your reserve order with us. (This is an optional step.) If an item is sold out on their site, then it's sold out. If it's listed as available, then it is probably available. This is a limited series, and we do not guarantee availability until we receive confirmation of your reservation from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright.
3. Email us your desired order at email@example.com. At this time, reserve orders will only be accepted by email, either for in-store pickup or shipping. In your email, please let us know whether you are asking for a store pickup or shipping, and if the latter, to where. We will reply with a total price, including any tax (for New York City/State residents) and/or shipping costs. You must respond with an okay to proceed; this will actually place your order and you can no longer cancel. No exceptions to any part of this step, even if you have ordered from us many times before! This is to keep things fair.
4. Wait for our reservation confirmation email. This could take a matter of days or even weeks; please be patient. Important: your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this email. For extremely popular series, it is possible that your desired items may not be available, even if they appear to be on the BTSSB web site. We will contact you either way.
5. Once your reservation is confirmed, we will send you a PayPal invoice. If you prefer to pay in our store with a credit card or cash, you can do that as well. Payment must be received within three days of your reservation confirmation.
6. We will notify you once we receive your item(s), and they are either available for store pickup or being prepared for shipment to you. This could be a couple of weeks after the Japanese release, depending on Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's shipping schedule.
* Once you have okayed the total price by email, no cancellations are permitted. Cancellation after this point or failure to pay within 3 days after your reservation is confirmed will result in the loss of privilege to shop at either our or Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's stores.
* In the event that two people order the same item(s), orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. An order is considered placed when you have replied to okay the total price, *not* at the initial inquiry into the item. Watch your inbox for our total price quote and check your spam box!
There are several advantages to reserving, namely that you have a better chance of getting a particular item in a particular colorway, and the prices on reserve items may be lower than what we sell them for in store.
Reservations will be accepted from April 22 1PM ET
until June 5 at 10PM ET (depending on available supply)
Expected release by September
Your dress may be made earlier, however BTSSB estimates
that they can have all orders filled by September at the latest. Production will begin
after the sample tour of the prototype dresses ends in early June.