This week is New York Fashion Week, the bi-annual series of events where many of the major mainstream designers show off their latest collections. But every week is fashion week for us - the Japanese brands are constantly releasing new items and we're constantly getting them in. This week: ATELIER-PIERROT!
All-new and popular restocked Gothic & Lolita items, including the ever-popular corset dresses and skirts in both new and traditional styles. On the dress form in this photo is the Crape Corset Dress, a brand new and beautiful layered dress from Atelier-Pierrot with a crape fabric and a subtle black on black floral print. We'll have more on this dress when we post the product page to our site.
Of special note also are the dresses visible in the front of the rack in the photo - those are the Long Bustle Jumper Skirt (in either red or black), which can be worn either long or tied up. But in their long configuration, they are the longest dresses we've ever had in our store. With the Japanese brands focusing on their own customers who are a little shorter than westerners on average, many of our customers have asked us for longer dresses. It doesn't get longer than this in Japanese Gothic Lolita fashion!
Here is the full list of items we received in this shipment:
- POP3022bk Long Bustle Jumper Skirt (black) - $339
- POP3022wn Long Bustle Jumper Skirt (wine red) - $339
- POP3019bk Chiffon Puff Sleeve Ruffle Dress (black) - $289
- POP3019wn Chiffon Puff Sleeve Ruffle Dress (wine red) - $289
- PC350bk Bustle Corset One-piece (black) - $339
- PC0687bk Corset mini-skirt (black - B) - $229
- PC0610bk Bustle Corset Skirt w/ Shirring (black) - $285
- PC0691bk Crape Corset Dress (black) - $339
- PB158wh Gracieux Blouse (white) - $185
- PB158bk Gracieux Blouse (black) - $185