Atelier-Pierrot is one of our most popular brands because their style is very versatile - you can wear many of their items with other coordinates and at many different types of venue, from formal parties to nightclubs. Fun fact: we sell more Atelier-Pierrot dresses out of our front window to new customers than any other brand!
Well, today we have a new shipment to tell you about. Many of the items in this shipment are restocks of popular items, like the Bustle Corset One-piece dresses and skirts, as well as the Lace-up Corset Mini-dress (now available again in black or off-white) and the short-sleeve Melt Blouse for summer.
As usual, this shipment also had a few surprises! All of the products from this shipment - including the surprise items - are now up on our web site for ordering, with the exception of one dress that seems to be a true one-off. We will take high quality photos of that dress tonight and post it by tomorrow (and we'll update the photos on the rest of the new items too). It's a stripe print that looks like this:
Here's a full list of what we received, with links so you can check them out further:
- Bustle Corset Skirt with shirring - navy x black
- Shadow Jumper Skirt - black
- Bustle Corset One-piece dress - red x black
- Lace-up Corset Mini-dress - black (off-white also available)
- Melt Blouse - black or white
- Petticoat Type I - white (black also available)
- Strawberry One-piece dress - beige x white
- Siren One-piece dress - black
- Elegant Knit Bolero - white (black also available)
- Mystery One-piece dress - black x white stripe