We're putting the finishing touches on everything as we speak. But we wanted to give those of you planning a visit an idea of what to expect.
For those with tickets to our pre-opening party:
- Doors will open at 11am. Remember to bring your ID!
- We ask that you do your shopping before eating/drinking. We will have an hour or so set aside for shopping, followed by snacks and beverages. Please don't touch the clothes while eating or drinking. If you decide you'd like to buy something else while eating, please ask us for assistance and we'll be happy to get your items for you.
- Due to time constraints, we have to limit try-ons to one item at a time all day Saturday, including at the party. 3 items total, but you'll need to go to the end of the line after each.
- All Tokyo Rebel items can be purchased at the party.
- We will be clearing the store before the 1PM opening to reset the merchandise and clean up. Feel free to return later in the day if you'd like.
For those planning to arrive at the official 1pm opening:
- We do expect at least a small crowd - please form an orderly line to the south, but be considerate of our neighbors and don't block their doors.
- We will be allowing 20 people in the store at a time to maintain a safe and pleasant atmosphere.
We accept cash and all major credit cards. PayPal is *not* accepted in the store at this time, although we may accept it in-store in the future. Checks (including travelers checks) are not accepted.
- Due to the expected crowd, we will be limiting try-ons to one item at a time all day Saturday. 3 items total, but you'll need to go to the end of the line after each.
- As a general rule, please ask before trying on any item. Certain items are restricted, and we have to keep track of what gets taken into the fitting area.
See you at the opening!